I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
– Winston Churchill
Arizona Daily Star February 4/2013
• 250 AZ LLC of Tucson bought commercial property near Magee Road and La Cholla Boulevard for $4.9 million. The seller was McGee Como Development Association LLC of Tucson. The LLC also bought commercial property in Heritage Hills, near Magee and Shannon roads, for $4.9 million from Ina Business Center LLC of Tucson.
• Woori Enterprise Inc. of Chandler bought the Holiday Inn Express at 2548 E. Medina Road from Lyon Parks Inc. of Bloomington, Ill., for $5.1 million.
• Fidelity National Title Agency of Tucson bought vacant land at 759 W. Calle Ocarina in Sahuarita for $4.2 million cash. The seller was Title Security Agency of Arizona of Tucson.
• Alta Vista Communities OG LLC of Tucson bought vacant land at 2501 W. Orange Grove Road for $2.7 million. The seller was Faith Community Church Inc. of Tucson.
• Faith Community Eastside Church Inc. of Tucson bought commercial property at 8325 E. Golf Links Road from The Garold C. Brown Family LP of Tucson. The sale price was $1.4 million.
• Valencia Tucson LLC of San Diego bought apartments at 252 W. Valencia Road for $700,000 cash. The sellers were Parminder Aul, Inder Preety Kaur and Tajinder Jit Singh of Oro Valley.
• JT Vaughan Enterprices LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 7232 E. Comstock Road from Amazon Industries LLC of Tucson for $670,000.
• La Cañada Land Holdings LLC sold commercial property at 10510 and 10520 N. La Cañada Lane to Smith’s Food & Drug Centers Inc. of Salt Lake City. The sale price was $500,000 cash.
• BP SWC 22nd and Harrison LLC of Tucson bought vacant land at 9484 E. 22nd St. for $475,000 cash from Wells Fargo Bank NA of Phoenix.
• Independent Courier has leased 10,000 square feet at 845 E. Ohio St., Suite 107, from Ashland Group. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Allglass LLC leased 6,056 square feet at 3496 S. Dodge Blvd., Suite 110 from Bioptics Building LLC. Paul Hooker of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant. Ron Zimmerman of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord.
• Sterling Investment Management Inc. leased 3,489 square feet at 6262 N. Swan Road, Suite 210, from Skyline Corporate Center LLC. Tom Nieman of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant. Doug Marsh and Lori Casey of Oxford Realty Advisors represented the landlord.
• Valley Animal Hospital PC leased 2,815 square feet of space at The Shoppes at Rancho Sahuarita on the northeast corner of Interstate 19 and Sahuarita Road from Rancho Sahuarita Commercial Ventures LLC. Brian Harpel of The Harpel Co. Inc. represented the tenant.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Investment Properties in Phoenix.
View my listings at:
Please go to my web-site and get all the newsflashes and updates in Commercial Investment Real Estate in Phoenix and Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix daily
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow Me on Linkedin:
Follow Me on Google+
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 15 years and I worked with banks and their commercial REO properties for 3 years. I am also a commercial and Landspecialist in Phoenix and a Landspecialist in Arizona.
WHETHER YOU LEASE OR OWN
NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO EXPAND, UPGRADE OR INVEST.
In my opinion we are at or near the bottom of the cycle in Commercial Real Estate in Phoenix and now is the time for you to expand, upgrade or invest in Commercial Properties in Phoenix. The prices on deals I may get you will not be around forever.
IF YOU OR ANYBODY YOU KNOW IS IN TROUBLE WITH YOUR BUSINESS, AS MANY AMERICANS ARE IN THE MOMENT, AND ARE ABOUT TO LOSE YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, PLEASE CONTACT ME. IF YOUR BANK IS BEHAVING BADLY I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU GET OUT OF SOME OR MAYBE A LOT OF FUTURE HEADACHES.
WAITING TO SELL YOUR LAND ? TIMES CHANGE / IT’S TIME
We barely could give land away the last few years, but times are changing. Even in those meager years, I sold more land across the state than most other brokers. Before the real estate crash I was a land specialist in Arizona with millions of dollars of transactions, but then I had to change and also sell other commercial investment properties, which was fun, but I am a Commercial Landspecialist in Arizonal, a Commercial Land Specialist in Phoenix and love to sell land, one acre to thousands of acres.
Since I was a Land Specialist in Arizona and a Land Speciaost in Phoenix many of my clients, Sellers and Buyers remember me and now they are calling me again, so this is the time to get back into land and none of my clients, including future clients, will miss out on getting their best deal.
Also, if you are up-side down on your land, like many Americans, and the lender is giving you a hard time, now is the time to put your land on the market. Lenders are making deals now with short sales. I have been working with banks for many years – I learned how to work with them.
If you have any questions about the 1 to 3 above, about Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion in Commercial Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Properties in Arizona with you.Obviously I am also in this to make money, but it could be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 520-975-5207 (cell) 602-778-5110 (office direct).
Walter Unger CCIM
Kasten Long Commercial
2821 E. Camelback Road, Suite 600
Office : 602-445-4141
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.