“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take, and if you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur “ AND “The major fortunes in America have been made in land.”- John D. Rockefeller
- RANKING ARIZONA: The Best of Arizona Business 2017 /
- GOLF COURSES RANKING # 4 / RESORT HOTELS RANKING # 3
HAS TO BE SOLD TOGETHER
- Golf Resort Hotel & Spa / 107,877 SF on approximately 300 AC with 2 Top Rated Championship Golf Courses: $16,000,000 or $148.00 per SF.
- 76 AC of Prime Development Land on the Fairways $ 18,000,000 or $5.43 per SF.
- Parcel F “Cholla Ridge” 6.70 AC with approved final plat for 46 X 3 story Town homes with an average size of 2,629 SF livable space and a garage. You can start construction immediately.
- Parcel A Size: Approximately 16 Acres zoned commercial and hi density multi family. (CB-1, CB-2, and CR-5).
APN #’s: 104-66-029 Zoned CB2 + CR-5,
APN #104-66-001B Zoned: CB-1,
APN#104-66-001H Zoned: CR-5.
APN#104-57-002M Zoned: CR-5 PAD
The approximately 16 AC have preliminary Plat for 93 Town homes (could be increased to 150 units with underground parking), and Commercial Development.
Zoning Case: PZ-PD-022-07 (Gold Canyon Condominiums)
- Parcel D 3.77 AC, zoned commercial. (CB-2), with frontage on Kings Ranch Road and the entrance to the resort.
- Parcel E Approximately 5.00 AC. part of APN# 104-73-100A Zoned: GR-PAD.
- Parcel B & C. Approximately 32 AC, zoned GR, (1.25 AC per home site) If the zoning stays the same an AC on the fairways of Dinosour golf course approximately $257,000 or $ 5.90 SF. If it is rezoned to multi family the land is worth a minimum of $8.00 – $9.50 SF because the subject land is on the sloped fairways of one the most beautiful golf courses in Arizona. . $257,000 AC on the fairways on Dinosour golf course for custom built homes is a in my opinion a very good price. If you rezone it for town homes the value of the land will increase.
I will not give comp’s anymore, there are none, because we are talking of apples and oranges, I can not compare a home site on the flat terrain in the valley with a home site on the sloped fairways with unbelievable views in the most beautiful Arizona desert setting on Dinosour gold course.
In my opinion, anybody who buys the resort with the land can, if he wants to, start building town homes and a new multi story hotel building. All the zoning is ready, included are also a fully approved development plan for 46 town homes with an average size of 2,629 SF livable space and a garage, also a preliminary developmental plan for 93 town homes which could be increased to a development plan for 150 plus apartments.
Also there is an opportunity to develop another 50 AC of land for multi-family on the 1 fairway of the Sidewinder course.
Financials are available after the return of the signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- 107,887 Square Feet of Buildings / 376 AC / Two Top Rated Championship Golf Courses
- Golf Resort Hotel & Spa / 97 Casitas / 2 Restaurants / Bars / Conference Center / Wedding Facilities
- 2 X 18 Hole Top Rated Championship Golf Courses with Pro shop, Driving Range, Putting Greens in magnificent Desert and Mountain Setting.
- Included 76 AC Prime Development Land on Fairways.
- Great Investment and Development Opportunity
- in the Path of Growth
- Affluent & Exclusive Neighborhoods
- TWO Top Rated Championship Golf Courses: Dinosaur Mt. Course: Championship Award Winning & World Wide Attraction and Sidewinder Course: Championship Award Winning
- 64,000 Annual Rounds of Golf Played @ Gold Canyon Golf Resort
- Golf Courses total water costs @ $160K / year V.S. $1M in Phoenix & Scottsdale
- Included, “Cholla Ridge” 6.70 AC with final plat for 46 X 3 story Town homes
- Included, Parcel with preliminary Plat for 93 Town homes and Commercial Development
- All 6 development opportunities are on the golf courses, 2 are also on Kings Ranch Road
- Area Growth (DMB/Gateway Airport/Resolution Copper/Other)
- Development Opportunities & Conversions
- Prime Development Land Values
- Great Opportunity to bring in a National Flag Hotel
- Pinal County (Not Incorporated).
- Are you ready to sell or purchase your Land or Commercial Building in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Maricopa County and Pinal County, Arizona, please call me.http://walter-unger.com/are-you-ready-to-sell-or-purchase-your-land-or-commercial-building-in-phoenix-scottsdale-maricopa-county-and-pinal-county-arizona-please-call-me/
- I am actively looking to build relationships with Real Estate Investors and Owner Users to broker your land or commercial buildings in Phoenix / Scottsdale /Maricopa County / Pinal County / Arizona.http://walter-unger.com/i-am-actively-looking-to-build-relationships-with-real-estate-investors-and-owner-users-to-broker-your-land-or-commercial-buildings-in-phoenix-scottsdale-maricopa-county-pinal-c/
- FROM ME:
- Phoenix Commercial Real Estate and Investment Real Estate: Investors and Owner / Users need to really know the market today before making a move in owner user Commercial Properties, Investment Properties and land in Phoenix / Maricopa County, Pinal County / Arizona, as the market has a lot of moving parts today. What is going on socio-economically, what is going on demographically, what is going on with location, with competing businesses, with public policy in general — all of these things affect the quality of selling or purchasing your Commercial Properties, Commercial Investment Properties and Commercial and large tracts of Residential Land Therefore, you need a broker, a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) who is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry and who understands Commercial Properties and Investment Properties. I am marketing my listings on Costar, Loop-net CCIM, Kasten Long Commercial Group. I also sold hundreds millions of dollars’ worth of Investment Properties / Owner User Properties in Retail, Office Industrial, Multi-family and Land in Arizona and therefore I am working with brokers, Investors and Developers. I am also a CCIM and through this origination ( www.ccim.com ) I have access to marketing not only in the United States, but also internationalClick here to find out what is a CCIM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCIM
- DEMOGRAPHIC FACTS ABOUT MARICOPA COUNTY:
- The average age of the population is 34 years old.
- The health cost index score in this area is 102.1. (100 = national average)
- Here are some of the distributions of commute times for the area: <15 min (22.7%), 15-29 min (36.8%), 30-44 min (25.1%), 45-59 min (8.6%), >60 min (6.8%).
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Properties in Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona.
Kasten Long Commercial Group tracks all advertised apartment communities, including those advertised by other brokerages. The interactive map shows the location of each community (10+ units) and each location is color coded by the size (number of total units).
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial / Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 20 years. If you have any questions about Commercial / Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial / Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion with you. I am also in this to make money therefore it will be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my cell 520-975-5207
Walter Unger CCIM
Senior Associate Broker
Kasten Long Commercial Group
5110 N 40th Street, Suite 110
Phoenix , AZ 85018
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
- Investment Real Estate
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.