“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
Mike Sunnucks Senior Reporter-Phoenix Business Journal
Four Phoenix area apartment properties have recently been sold for a combined $150 million.
The local sales continue a national trend of apartment sales and purchases by investment groups and other landlords.
The purchased complexes in Chandler, Phoenix, Glendale and Tempe have a combined 1,121 units.
- Seattle-based PrivatePortfolio Group LLC — which already owns complexes in Scottsdale and Ahwatukee — acquired Chandler’s Parcland Crossing apartment complex for $65 million. Parcland is a 383-unit property at Willis and Alma School roads. The complex was built in 2013.
- HSL Properties Inc. — the largest apartment owner in Tucson — bought The Station on Central in Phoenix for $53 million.
The 414-unit, Class A apartment complex is near Indian School Road and Central Avenue. The seller was North Central Avenue Apartments LLC. HSL plans a $600,000 renovation of the central Phoenix complex. The Station was first built in 1999.
Tucson-based HSL currently owns 42 complexes in the state and also is building a new $43 miliion 368-unit complex in northwest Tucson. That project breaks ground in the fourth quarter.
- The Adobe Ridge apartments in Glendale near 51st Avenue and the Loop 101 also has sold for $26 million. The Praedium Group LLC — a New York-based real estate investment firm — bought Adobe from Farnum Properties LLC. Steve Gebing of Institutional Property Advisors and Cliff David of Marcus Millchap brokered the deal. Adobe has 224 units.
- Phoenix-based Clear Sky Capital Inc. has made its 14th apartment acquisition since 2011 with the purchase of Parkside Apartment Homes in Tempe.
The sale price was just under $6 million for the 100-unit for the 52-year old complex near Broadway Road and Priest Drive.
Northstreet Associates, an arm of Kansas-based KC Venture Group was the seller. Cassidy Turley Executive Managing Directors David Fogler and Steven Nicoluzakis brokered the sale.
Mike Sunnucks writes about politics, law, airlines, sports business and the economy.
A little about me and my expertise – video
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Investment Properties in Phoenix.
View my listings and my profile at:
Please go to my web-site and get all the newsflashes and updates in Commercial Investment Real Estate in Phoenix and Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix daily
Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn.
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow Me on Google+
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 20 years and I worked with banks and their commercial REO properties for 3 years. I am also a commercial landspecialist in Phoenix and a Landspecialist in Arizona.
WHETHER YOU LEASE OR OWN
NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO EXPAND, UPGRADE OR INVEST.
we are at on the a rise of the cycle in Commercial Real Estate. so there is only one way and it’s called we are going up and now is the time for you to expand, upgrade or invest in Commercial Properties in Phoenix. The prices on deals I may get you will not be around forever.
If you have any questions about Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion in Commercial Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Properties in Arizona with you.Obviously I am also in this to make money, but it could be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my cell 520-975-5207 or Office:480-948-5554
Walter Unger CCIM
Associate Broker, West USA Commercial Real Estate Advisers
7077 E. Marilyn Road, Bldg 4, Suite 130
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Office : 480-948-5554
View my listings and my profile at:
a little about me and my expertise – video
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
- Investment Real Estate
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.