“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take, and if you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur “
San Francisco’s Big Deal
Investment activity is still booming in San Francisco, with more than 1.8 million square feet of office space transacted for over $1.38 billion in volume during the 3Q 2016, according to Kidder Mathews. The average price per square feet rose to $840.33 — the highest price ever recorded there. The Blackstone Group scored the biggest deal in San Francisco in 3Q 2016 with $510 million purchase of the two-tower Market Center buildings from John Hancock Real Estate. Assisted by low interest rates, the city outperformed most of the country in job creation, with about 26,000 jobs added in year ending August 2016, reducing overall unemployment to 3.4 percent.
Different Parking Paradigm
Uber and Lyft are already trimming the use of paid parking garages in big cities like Chicago. While the major shift is years ahead, the gains from ride sharing and driverless cars will affect all commercial real estate sectors, from apartment towers to shopping malls. According to a report by Green Street Advisors, a drop in car ownership could cut U.S. parking needs by 50 percent in 30 years. That translates into 75 bsf of parking space, which is more than the space for all multifamily, office, shopping mall, retail strip centers, and warehouse buildings in the U.S. combined.
Nashville Hotel Prices Rock
Spurred by its record-setting tourist industry, Nashville, Tenn., has ratcheted up its average hotel rate to $261 per night, outpacing Boston at $257 and Washington, D.C., at $192. The Nashville market has more than new 11,000 hotel rooms in various degrees of construction or planning.
The Upside of Low Oil Prices
In the U.S., every one cent decrease in gas prices translates into increased consumer spending of $1 billion during the year. In turn, this jump in spending leads to stronger business profits, which creates more jobs and increases the need for office space, according to a new report on oil by Cushman & Wakefield. While Houston is one of four major global cities hit by lower oil prices, it has shown much better resilience than Moscow. Houston’s local economy has diversified since the 1980s into education, healthcare, retail, and professional services, which helped its residents and businesses buffer the losses from oil.
- VIEW ALL OF WALTERS LISTINGS http://www.loopnet.com/profile/14101172900/Walter-Unger-CCIM/Listings/
- Are you ready to sell or purchase your Land or Commercial Building in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Maricopa County and Pinal County, Arizona, please call me.http://walter-unger.com/are-you-ready-to-sell-or-purchase-your-land-or-commercial-building-in-phoenix-scottsdale-maricopa-county-and-pinal-county-arizona-please-call-me/
- I am actively looking to build relationships with Real Estate Investors and Owner Users to broker your land or commercial buildings in Phoenix / Scottsdale /Maricopa County / Pinal County / Arizona.http://walter-unger.com/i-am-actively-looking-to-build-relationships-with-real-estate-investors-and-owner-users-to-broker-your-land-or-commercial-buildings-in-phoenix-scottsdale-maricopa-county-pinal-c/
- FROM ME:
- Phoenix Commercial Real Estate and Investment Real Estate: Investors and Owner / Users need to really know the market today before making a move in owner user Commercial Properties, Investment Properties and land in Phoenix / Maricopa County, Pinal County / Arizona, as the market has a lot of moving parts today. What is going on socio-economically, what is going on demographically, what is going on with location, with competing businesses, with public policy in general — all of these things affect the quality of selling or purchasing your Commercial Properties, Commercial Investment Properties and Commercial and large tracts of Residential Land Therefore, you need a broker, a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) who is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry and who understands Commercial Properties and Investment Properties. I am marketing my listings on Costar, Loop-net CCIM, Kasten Long Commercial Group. I also sold hundreds millions of dollars’ worth of Investment Properties / Owner User Properties in Retail, Office Industrial, Multi-family and Land in Arizona and therefore I am working with brokers, Investors and Developers. I am also a CCIM and through this origination ( www.ccim.com ) I have access to marketing not only in the United States, but also internationalClick here to find out what is a CCIM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCIM
- WEEKLY LAND CLOSING UPDATE / THROUGH February 24, 2017 / Phoenix Arizona Metro, Maricopa County, Pinal County.http://walter-unger.com/weekly-land-closing-update-through-february-24-2017-phoenix-arizona-metro-maricopa-county-pinal-county/
- WEEKLY APARTMENT CLOSING UPDATE / THROUGH February 24, 2017 / Phoenix Arizona Metrohttp://walter-unger.com/weekly-apartment-closing-update-through-february-24-2017-phoenix-arizona-metro/
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Properties in Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona.
Kasten Long Commercial Group tracks all advertised apartment communities, including those advertised by other brokerages. The interactive map shows the location of each community (10+ units) and each location is color coded by the size (number of total units).
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial / Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 20 years. If you have any questions about Commercial / Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial / Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion with you. I am also in this to make money therefore it will be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail email@example.com or call me on my cell 520-975-5207
Walter Unger CCIM
Senior Associate Broker
Kasten Long Commercial Group
5110 N 40th Street, Suite 110
Phoenix , AZ 85018
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
- Investment Real Estate
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.