”Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
— Napoleon Hill:
50. Even New Yorkers say we have the best pizza in the country.
49. We were quick to the punch — the second state to name an official state gun. Ours? theColt Single Action Army.
48. There’s inspiration in the desert (and we’re not just talking about peyote).
47. Hear of that sheriff who makes his inmates wear pink boxers and eat bologna while he’s busy capturing illegal immigrants on tanks and arresting local journalists? Yeah, so have we.
46. Our sunsets are pretty spectacular.
45. Northern Arizona houses the world’s No. 1 Anthrax research lab.
44. We’re home to jumping cacti and mirages — and we have the country’s largest lodge pole pine forest.
43. Phoenix is home to the largest indoor laser tag arena in the world.
42. We understand the reason for a town named “Why.” Also one called “Carefree.”
41. Our backyard scorpions could take on your rats any day of the week.
40. We make our own lakes.
39. Some of the best DJs in the world got their start here: Z-Trip, Markus Schulz, Eddie Amador, and Fashen.
38. Arizona leads the nation in copper production.
37. Arizona is the only place in the United States where mail is still delivered by mule in Havasupai, at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
36. Keith Haring painted a mural here. (A bunch of local artists have, too.)
35. Arizona voters approved the best medical marijuana law in the country, even if the state’s right-wingers are doing everything possible to derail it.
34. We have the best Sonoran hot dogs outside of Sonora, Mexico.
33. Arizona is the only state in the entire country that’s home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
32. Ever flip through the shopping catalog instead of listen to the safety instructions on a plane? You can thank the braintrust at Sky Mall, located in Phoenix.
31. It’s a great place to be a naked meth addict.
30. South Mountain Park is the 4th largest urban park in America. At 16,283 acres, it beats Central Park by 15,440.
29. It’s the birthplace of rocking ladies Stevie Nicks and Linda Ronstadt.
28. The Meadows rehab facility in Wickenburg brings in the likes of Kate Moss, Elle MacPherson, Eric Benet, and David Duchovny.
27. Winter temperatures in Phoenix are like summer temperatures in Florida, minus the humidity.
26. Frank Lloyd Wright wintered here.
25. Classic westerns Rio Bravo and 3:10 to Yuma were filmed here. Also, Psycho.
24. Irving Berlin wrote White Christmas at the Biltmore, where the Reagans honeymooned.
23. We know and recognize the art of dashboard cookies.
22. Arizona’s Palo Verde is the largest nuclear generating station in the U.S.
21. Muhammad Ali lives here.
20. So do (and did) Alice Cooper and Sandra Day O’Connor. So did Barry Goldwater.
19. We have one of the lowest average rainfalls in the country — and the most boats per capita.
18. The Diamondbacks beat the Yankees at the World Series in 2001.
17. We’ve got the Wild West — and Wyatt Earp.
16. Larry McMurtry, Charles Bowden, Barbara Park (of Junie B. Jones fame) are all from Arizona.
15. We’re one of the hottest states in the country — and we have more cryogenics labs (that freeze dead people) than anyone can count.
14. Prescott, Arizona is home to the World’s Oldest Rodeo, which dates back to 1888.
13. Arizonans swim in backyard pools, not dumpsters filled with water.
12. Our state flag kicks ass, symmetrical, and is definitely cooler than that two-lady cartoonish thing New York flies.
11. You can bump into Japanese Idol Kylee in Chandler.
10. Arizona State University is a high-ranking regular on Playboy’s Top Party School list.
9. Our official state neckwear is the bola tie (also spelled bolo), regularly worn by Steve Segall and Chuck Norris.
8. More people who really love California, New York or their Midwest home state actually live here than in those states.
7. Astronomers discovered (former planet) Pluto through Flagstaff’s Lowell Observatorytelescopes in 1930.
6. We’re home to John, Cindy, and Meghan McCain.
5. We’re also home to Taser.
4. The original London Bridge is located in Lake Havasu City.
3. Spring Training.
2. Twilight fans can thank us for author Stephenie Meyer.
1. We have haboobs. And we don’t have to worry about earthquakes, tornadoes, or hurricanes. Take that, Irene.
[Editor’s Note: No. 24 was updated. Irving Berlin wrote White Christmas during a visit to the Arizona Biltmore.]
a little about me and my expertise – video
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Investment Properties in Phoenix.
View my listings and my profile at:
Please go to my web-site and get all the newsflashes and updates in Commercial Investment Real Estate in Phoenix and Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix daily
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow Me on Linkedin:
Follow Me on Google+
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 15 years and I worked with banks and their commercial REO properties for 3 years. I am also a commercial and Landspecialist in Phoenix and a Landspecialist in Arizona.
WHETHER YOU LEASE OR OWN
NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO EXPAND, UPGRADE OR INVEST.
In my opinion we are at bottom of the cycle in Commercial Real Estate in Phoenix, so there is only one way and it’s called we are going up again and now is the time for you to expand, upgrade or invest in Commercial Properties in Phoenix. The prices on deals I may get you will not be around forever.
IF YOU OR ANYBODY YOU KNOW IS IN TROUBLE WITH YOUR BUSINESS, AS MANY AMERICANS ARE IN THE MOMENT, AND ARE ABOUT TO LOSE YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, PLEASE CONTACT ME. IF YOUR BANK IS BEHAVING BADLY I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU GET OUT OF SOME OR MAYBE A LOT OF FUTURE HEADACHES.
WAITING TO SELL YOUR LAND ? TIMES CHANGE / IT’S TIME
We barely could give land away the last few years, but times are changing. Even in those meager years, I sold more land across the state than most other brokers. Before the real estate crash I was a land specialist in Arizona with millions of dollars of transactions, but then I had to change and also sell other commercial investment properties, which was fun, but I am a Commercial Landspecialist in Arizonal, a Commercial Land Specialist in Phoenix and love to sell land, one acre to thousands of acres.
Since I was a Land Specialist in Arizona and a Land Speciaost in Phoenix many of my clients, Sellers and Buyers remember me and now they are calling me again, so this is the time to get back into land and none of my clients, including future clients, will miss out on getting their best deal.
Also, if you are up-side down on your land, like many Americans, and the lender is giving you a hard time, now is the time to put your land on the market. Lenders are making deals now with short sales. I have been working with banks for many years – I learned how to work with them.
If you have any questions about the 1 to 3 above, about Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion in Commercial Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Properties in Arizona with you.Obviously I am also in this to make money, but it could be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 520-975-5207 (cell) 602-778-5110 (office direct).
Walter Unger CCIM
Kasten Long Commercial
2821 E. Camelback Road, Suite 600
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Office : 602-445-4141
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.