“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take, and if you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur “ . ARE YOU READY TO SELL OR PURCHASE YOUR LAND OR COMMERCIAL BUILDING IN PHOENIX, SCOTTSDALE, MARICOPA COUNTY AND PINAL COUNTY, ARIZONA, CLICK HERE AND PLEASE CALL ME. 520-975-5207 or email me email@example.com. …. VIEW ALL OF WALTERS LISTINGS. Let me know if you are interested in Apartments: CLICK HERE FOR APARTMENTS FOR SALE and CLICK HERE for Map of Apartments Under Construction or in Pipeline.
By J Gurner on May 7, 2018 | Agent Basics, Real Estate | Comments (1)
Being known for great real estate quotes can boost your credibility with colleagues and clients. And for other agents, they can help motivate you and keep you focused. We put together this list of real estate quotes from industry luminaries and other brilliant minds to guide you in your career, and maybe inspire you to craft your own on the way up.
Here are 30 must read real estate quotes from top producers:
- “Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds.”
— Barbara Corcoran
- “Expansion always, in all ways.”
— Ryan Serhant
- “There was no big break. There were just years and years of work.”
— Paula Del Nunzio
- “This is my strategy: not to negotiate. That is negotiation.”
— Fredrik Eklund
- “Our value proposition is accuracy and convenience.”
— Ben Caballero
- “Even with every nightmare problem today, I’m surprised I still have hair, nightmare, nightmare, nightmare, constantly problem solving… but it’s still like a thrill.”
— Dolly Lenz
- “Success is actually a short race—a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.”
— Gary Keller
- “Before you start trying to work out which direction the property market is headed, you should be aware that there are markets within markets.”
— Paul Clitheroe
- “If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third.”
— John Paulson
- “It’s much easier for me to make a major life, multi-million dollar decision than it is to decide on a carpet for my front porch. That’s the truth.”
— Oprah Winfrey
- “Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.”
— Warren Buffett
- “The best time to buy a home is always five years ago.”
— Ray Brown
- “In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is being invisible.”
— Seth Godin
- “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.”
— Bernard Baruch
- “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.”
— Mark Twain
- “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.”
— Will Rogers
- “Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.”
— William Penn Adair
Our Readers’ Favorite Real Estate Quotes
- “Best things to be in life: first born, second wife, third broker.”
— Gregg Goldsholl
- “Every buyer and every seller has their own unique set of circumstances.”
— Rick Sheppard, SRES, GRI, Associate Broker, RE/MAX Achiever
The Bottom Line
Great real estate quotes inspire, motivate, and drive us to keep going. Understanding how much any of the legends above had to hustle and work to get where they were is something that is relatable to all of us.
While there are no secrets to thriving success aside from hard work, there are tools we all use to get to the next level. If you’re looking for new ways to continue to build your pipeline, check out our Top 47 Real Estate Lead Generation Strategies from the Pros to see how top producers get where they are.
About the Author
Julie Gurner is a staff writer at Fit Small Business, specializing in Real Estate. As a doctor of psychology who also took the real estate agent course, she has renovated and flipped properties in multiple states. Julie has been featured in The Huffington Post, and her answers on Quora have received over 7 million views. Her interests include restoring old homes, keeping fit, and real estate investing. She lives in Lancaster, PA with her wife, rescue dog, and curious cat.
SEE IT ALL: https://fitsmallbusiness.com/real-estate-quotes/
ARE YOU READY TO SELL OR PURCHASE YOUR LAND OR COMMERCIAL BUILDING IN PHOENIX, SCOTTSDALE, MARICOPA COUNTY AND PINAL COUNTY, ARIZONA, CLICK HERE AND PLEASE CALL ME. 520-975-5207 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. …. VIEW ALL OF WALTERS LISTINGS. Let me know if you are interested in Apartments: CLICK HERE FOR APARTMENTS FOR SALE and CLICK HERE for Map of Apartments Under Construction or in Pipeline.
Phoenix Commercial Real Estate and Investment Real Estate: Investors and Owner / Users need to really know the market today before making a move in owner user Commercial Properties, Investment Properties and land in Phoenix / Maricopa County, Pinal County / Arizona, as the market has a lot of moving parts today. What is going on socio-economically, what is going on demographically, what is going on with location, with competing businesses, with public policy in general — all of these things affect the quality of selling or purchasing your Commercial Properties, Commercial Investment Properties and Commercial and large tracts of Residential Land Therefore, you need a broker, a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) who is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry and who understands Commercial Properties and Investment Properties. I am marketing my listings on Costar, Loop-net CCIM, Kasten Long Commercial Group. I also sold hundreds millions of dollars’ worth of Investment Properties / Owner User Properties in Retail, Office Industrial, Multi-family and Land in Arizona and therefore I am working with brokers, Investors and Developers. I am also a CCIM and through this origination ( www.ccim.com ) I have access to marketing not only in the United States, but also internationalClick here to find out what is a CCIM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCIM
PLEASE CALL ME 520-975-5207 OR E-MAIL ME email@example.com
ARE YOU READY TO SELL OR PURCHASE YOUR LAND OR COMMERCIAL BUILDING IN PHOENIX, SCOTTSDALE, MARICOPA COUNTY AND PINAL COUNTY, ARIZONA, CLICK HERE AND PLEASE CALL ME. 520-975-5207 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me know if you are interested in Apartments: CLICK HERE FOR APARTMENTS FOR SALE
- DEMOGRAPHIC FACTS ABOUT MARICOPA COUNTY:
- The average age of the population is 34 years old.
- The health cost index score in this area is 102.1. (100 = national average)
- Here are some of the distributions of commute times for the area: <15 min (22.7%), 15-29 min (36.8%), 30-44 min (25.1%), 45-59 min (8.6%), >60 min (6.8%).
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Properties in Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona.
Kasten Long Commercial Group tracks all advertised apartment communities, including those advertised by other brokerages. The interactive map shows the location of each community (10+ units) and each location is color coded by the size (number of total units).
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial / Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 20 years. If you have any questions about Commercial / Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial / Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion with you. I am also in this to make money therefore it will be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail email@example.com or call me on my cell 520-975-5207
Walter Unger CCIM
Senior Associate Broker
Kasten Long Commercial Group
5110 N 40th Street, Suite 110
Phoenix , AZ 85018
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
- Investment Real Estate
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.