What luck for the rulers that men do not think.
~Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)
- Getting Back to Basics in U.S. Real Estate Investing “Investing successfully in U.S. real estate is increasingly about fundamental principles rather than capitalizing on existing opportunities that existed as the nation slowly started emerging from the financial crisis. It’s about identifying markets with low inventories and good economic prospects.” (Epoch Times)
- FDIC Backs Rules Requiring Lenders to Keep Stakes in CLOs “Lenders will have to keep stakes in mortgages and highly leveraged corporate bonds they package for sale to investors under measures approved by U.S. regulators to rein in risky credit practices. The interagency rule adopted by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. today drops a requirement that banks retain part of mortgages with down payments of less than 20 percent, a proposal that drew protests from bankers and consumer groups when it was proposed in 2011.” (Bloomberg)
- Real Estate IPOs Ape Traditional REITs as a Solution to Disputes “Real estate partnerships with disparate interests have a new way to resolve disputes. On ETRE Financial’s platform, owners have the option to sell an entire asset or to list only a portion of the building’s equity under an initial public offering.” (The Street)
- 2 Stock Market Sectors to Shield You from Pain “It’s been a wild ride for investors over the past two weeks, and it may not be over. But whether the stock market rises or falls, Art Nunes sees two areas of opportunity: utility companies and real estate investment trusts.” (MarketWatch)
- At the Intersection of Real Estate and Urban Economics “An urban economist and director of the MIT Urban Economics Lab, Saiz studies the industrial composition of cities with an eye toward understanding what makes cities successful. He also creates and studies incredibly-detailed information about housing markets and how urban growth impacts real estate markets.” (MIT News)
- 2014 Adviser Benchmarking Trend Report “This year, the study results are being published on WealthManagement.com in 8 individual sections providing a comprehensive look at the survey’s most relevant measures: practice management and operations; ETFs; alternative investments; marketing and client relations; financial performance; investment management; best practices; and economic and advisory business outlook.” (wealthmanagement.com)
- TIAA, Jonathan Rose Launch Affordable MF Fund “TIAA-CREF and Jonathan Rose Cos. said they have luanched the Rose Affordable Housing Preservation Fund LLC. The $51.6 million fund—seeded by the two firms—has been established in order to acquire affordable and mixed-income multifamily housing in high demand markets across the US.” (GlobeSt)
- Wealth Adviser: Real Estate as a Retirement Risk “A financial plan for retirees can come apart pretty quickly if they mismanage what’s often their biggest asset: their house. “It’s the area with the most emotional attachment—and a place where it’s very easy to mess up,” says New York City-based adviser Larry Luxenberg. In an article on MarketWatch, he and other advisers describe some common retiree real estate stumbles. They include not downsizing soon enough, not properly investing the cash when selling and failing to research that new retirement destination.” (The Wall Street Journal)
- Essay: Why Neiman Marcus Picked a New York Neighborhood “When you think of an urban renewal project built around a working train yard, you may not think Neiman Marcus. But a New York developer knew better — and Neiman’s agreed.” (Dallas Morning News)
- Putin’s Largest Target: More Than 200 Russian McDonald’s “Ronald McDonald appears to be caught in the economic crossfire between Moscow and Washington. More than 200 of McDonald’s restaurants in Russia—or roughly half the country’s total 440 locations—are now under government investigation, according to the company, and a regulator has already closed nine McDonald’s outlets in recent weeks.” (BloombergBusinessweek)
A little about me and my expertise – video
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Investment Properties in Phoenix.
View my listings and my profile at:
Please go to my web-site and get all the newsflashes and updates in Commercial Investment Real Estate in Phoenix and Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix daily
Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn.
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow Me on Google+
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 20 years and I worked with banks and their commercial REO properties for 3 years. I am also a commercial landspecialist in Phoenix and a Landspecialist in Arizona.
WHETHER YOU LEASE OR OWN
NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO EXPAND, UPGRADE OR INVEST.
we are at on the a rise of the cycle in Commercial Real Estate. so there is only one way and it’s called we are going up and now is the time for you to expand, upgrade or invest in Commercial Properties in Phoenix. The prices on deals I may get you will not be around forever.
If you have any questions about Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion in Commercial Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Properties in Arizona with you.Obviously I am also in this to make money, but it could be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my cell 520-975-5207 or Office:480-948-5554
Walter Unger CCIM
Associate Broker, West USA Commercial Real Estate Advisers
7077 E. Marilyn Road, Bldg 4, Suite 130
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Office : 480-948-5554
View my listings and my profile at:
a little about me and my expertise – video
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
- Investment Real Estate
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.