“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take, and if you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur “
Posted in Arizona March 27, 2017 by Monica Spencer
Unique and twisted. That’s not a way most people would describe a nature’s beauty but in Arizona and the desert Southwest, the landscape is anything but ordinary. We live in a land of mountains and canyons, meaning that finding unique geological formations isn’t difficult.
One striking example lies in the arid landscape of the Colorado Plateau in Vermilion Cliffs National Monument.
This is White Pocket, one of the few disturbances in the otherwise flat and sandy Coyote Buttes North at the national monument.
It’s no question why this just happens to be the second most-visited spot at Vermilion Cliffs: the twisting, swirling layers of white and grey minerals contrast well with the otherwise red sandstone and blue sky.
You’ll also be hard pressed to find the exact same view twice, making it an underrated treasure for photographers.
The formations are less uniform and more dramatic than those at The Wave, located a few miles away.
The landscape even looks gorgeous in black and white!
And the views in the days after a rainstorm are incredible! Hints of green pop up and water pools in the recessed areas of the rock formations.
The evening hours are just as stunning, especially if you’re visiting as the sun begins to set. The low angle on the horizon and the sun’s golden light makes this place glow!
Visiting White Pocket requires a permit through a lottery system via the Bureau of Land Management. This is done to ensure the area is well-preserved for future generations and to make access fair for interested visitors.
If you want to pay a visit to White Pocket and other geological formations at Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, you can visit the Bureau of Land Management’s website for details. Information for obtaining a permit can be found at this link.
Want to see another incredible geological wonder in Arizona? You don’t have to look far from what we just saw! The Wave is also located at Vermilion Cliffs and you can read more about in The One Place In Arizona That Must Be Seen To Be Believed.
SEE IT ALL:
- Are you ready to sell or purchase your Land or Commercial Building in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Maricopa County and Pinal County, Arizona, please call me.http://walter-unger.com/are-you-ready-to-sell-or-purchase-your-land-or-commercial-building-in-phoenix-scottsdale-maricopa-county-and-pinal-county-arizona-please-call-me/
- I am actively looking to build relationships with Real Estate Investors and Owner Users to broker your land or commercial buildings in Phoenix / Scottsdale /Maricopa County / Pinal County / Arizona.http://walter-unger.com/i-am-actively-looking-to-build-relationships-with-real-estate-investors-and-owner-users-to-broker-your-land-or-commercial-buildings-in-phoenix-scottsdale-maricopa-county-pinal-c/
- FROM ME:
- Phoenix Commercial Real Estate and Investment Real Estate: Investors and Owner / Users need to really know the market today before making a move in owner user Commercial Properties, Investment Properties and land in Phoenix / Maricopa County, Pinal County / Arizona, as the market has a lot of moving parts today. What is going on socio-economically, what is going on demographically, what is going on with location, with competing businesses, with public policy in general — all of these things affect the quality of selling or purchasing your Commercial Properties, Commercial Investment Properties and Commercial and large tracts of Residential Land Therefore, you need a broker, a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) who is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry and who understands Commercial Properties and Investment Properties. I am marketing my listings on Costar, Loop-net CCIM, Kasten Long Commercial Group. I also sold hundreds millions of dollars’ worth of Investment Properties / Owner User Properties in Retail, Office Industrial, Multi-family and Land in Arizona and therefore I am working with brokers, Investors and Developers. I am also a CCIM and through this origination ( www.ccim.com ) I have access to marketing not only in the United States, but also internationalClick here to find out what is a CCIM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCIM
- DEMOGRAPHIC FACTS ABOUT MARICOPA COUNTY:
- The average age of the population is 34 years old.
- The health cost index score in this area is 102.1. (100 = national average)
- Here are some of the distributions of commute times for the area: <15 min (22.7%), 15-29 min (36.8%), 30-44 min (25.1%), 45-59 min (8.6%), >60 min (6.8%).
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Properties in Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona.
Kasten Long Commercial Group tracks all advertised apartment communities, including those advertised by other brokerages. The interactive map shows the location of each community (10+ units) and each location is color coded by the size (number of total units).
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial / Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 20 years. If you have any questions about Commercial / Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial / Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion with you. I am also in this to make money therefore it will be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail email@example.com or call me on my cell 520-975-5207
Walter Unger CCIM
Senior Associate Broker
Kasten Long Commercial Group
5110 N 40th Street, Suite 110
Phoenix , AZ 85018
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
- Investment Real Estate
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.