Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
- 8. Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale, Ariz.: Income growth; increase in new-home construction by 22%; home sales expected to grow by 11%.
The U.S. housing market is expected to make strides overall in 2015, but 10 metros in particular are “ready for significant acceleration across housing metrics” next year, according to realtor.com®’s latest housing report.
“The markets on this list range from big cities with older housing stock, big and mid-size cities with substantial levels of new construction, and up-and-coming markets appealing to young professionals for their job growth and high affordability,” says Jonathan Smoke, realtor.com®’s chief economist.
Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., for example, made the list because of expected increases in household formation and home sales there in 2015, realtor.com® notes. On the other hand, Des Moines, Iowa, made the list because of its high affordability and high levels of home ownership among Millennials, which are expected to continue next year.
Realtor.com®’s top 10 markets for growth in 2015 (as well as what local metric to watch the most next year) are:
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs, Ga.: Household formation growth; home sales expected to rise 11%.
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas: Household formation (ranks first in forecasted household growth over the next 5 years); home sales expected to rise 7%.
- Denver-Aurora-Broomfield, Colo.: Home-sale growth projected to be 14%; tight inventories of for-sale homes.
- Des Moines-West Des Moines, Iowa: Growth in Millennial share of households.
- Houston-The Woodlands, Texas: Household formation growth; employment to grow by 4%; home sales to increase by 5%.
- Los Angeles-Long Beach, Calif.: Household formation growth; home sales to grow by 6%.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minn.: Millennial home owner growth; increase in new-home construction.
- Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale, Ariz.: Income growth; increase in new-home construction by 22%; home sales expected to grow by 11%.
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Calif.: Tight inventories of homes for sale; income growth; home prices and home sales both expected to grow by 3%.
- Washington, D.C.: Household formation growth; tight inventories of homes for sale; home sales expected to rise 10%.
I am actively looking to build relationships with Real Estate Investors and Owner / Users for Phoenix – Scottsdale – Tucson – Maricopa County – Pima County – Pinal County – Cochise County – Santa Cruz County –Yavapai County – Gila County – Arizona , USA
Feel free to contact Walter regarding any of these stories, the current market, distressed commercial real estate opportunities and needs, your property or your Investment Needs for Comercial Investment Properties in Phoenix.
View my listings and my profile at:
Please go to my web-site and get all the newsflashes and updates in Commercial Investment Real Estate in Phoenix and Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix daily
Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn.
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow Me on Google+
Walter Unger CCIM, CCSS, CCLS
I am a successful Commercial Investment Real Estate Broker in Arizona now for 20 years and I worked with banks and their commercial REO properties for 3 years. I am also a commercial landspecialist in Phoenix and a Landspecialist in Arizona.
WHETHER YOU LEASE OR OWN NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO EXPAND, UPGRADE OR INVEST IN REAL ESTATE
we are at on the a rise of the cycle in Commercial Real Estate. so there is only one way and it’s called we are going up and now is the time for you to expand, upgrade or invest in Commercial Properties in Phoenix. The prices on deals I may get you will not be around forever.
If you have any questions about Commercial Investment Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Investment Properties in Arizona, I will gladly sit down with you and share my expertise and my professional opinion in Commercial Properties in Phoenix or Commercial Properties in Arizona with you.Obviously I am also in this to make money, but it could be a win-win situation for all of us.
Please reply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my cell 520-975-5207 or Office:480-948-5554
Walter Unger CCIM
Associate Broker, West USA Commercial Real Estate Advisers
7077 E. Marilyn Road, Bldg 4, Suite 130
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Office : 480-948-5554
View my listings and my profile at:
a little about me and my expertise – video
Delivering the New Standard of Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Scottsdale
- Commercial Real Estate Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Arizona
- Commercial Investment Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Investment Properties Scottsdale
- Commercial Investment Properties Arizona
- Land Specialist Arizona
- Arizona Land Specialist
- Land Specialist Phoenix
- Phoenix Land Specialist
- Land For Sale Phoenix
- Land for sale Arizona
- Commercial Properties For Sale Phoenix
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Phoenix
- Commercial Properties Arizona
- Commercial Land Specialist Phoenix
- Commercial Land Phoenix
- Multifamily land Phoenix
- Retail Land Phoenix
- Industrial Land Phoenix
- Land Commercial Phoenix
- Land Retail Phoenix
- Land Industrial Phoenix
- Land Multifamily Phoenix
- Industrial Land for sale Phoenix
- Land Industrial
- Investment Real Estate
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this blog-newsletter is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice, tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal, or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional adviser who has been provided with all pertinent facts relevant to your particular situation. Tax articles in this e-newsletter are not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding accuracy-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The information is provided “as is,” with no assurance or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.